Welcome to EV Learning Center!
your EasyVista digital learning platform
Discover our most recent course
exclusive Service Apps best practices, charts & tips
Best Pr... (CUST-BP-SA-A20-EN)
Bonnes ... (CUST-BP-SA-A20-FR)
Let's master Self Help & Service Bots
enroll to courses and pass your certification exams
Self He... (CUST-T-SHW-Cob-EN)
Self He... (CUST-C-SHW-Cob-EN)
What can EV Learning Center offer you?
spoiler alert: a lot
Make the most of your learning experience
- Create your EV Learning Center account in less than 3 minutes, wait for the activation email, and the adventure begins
- Login any time, anywhere and from any device (computer, tablet and smartphone)
- Edit your profile and preferences, e.g. by selecting the interface language from more than 40 possibilities
- Have some questions about EVLC? Read our User Guide (EN|FR) or chat with Kit, our own Virtual Agent (powered by Self Help & Service Bots) who will do its best to meet all your needs
Explore our course catalog
- Access our training catalog, composed of video courses, certifications & best practices libraries, in English and in French
- Filter courses based on categories, name, date and rating to find the one you're looking for more easily
- Read the course description and take a look at the course summary to better understand what you will learn in this course
- Go to EasyVista's Customer Portal to enroll to courses, and get started
Take e-learning courses
- Complete units and courses at your own pace
- Use the Calendar to keep track of upcoming events and eventual expiration dates. Or synchronize your EVLC calendar with Outlook, iCalendar, etc.
- Engage with the course instructor(s) and other learners through the Discussions; or reach out directly to the course instructor(s) by sending them a private message
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our content by answering a short satisfaction survey after completing a course; and rate the courses from 1 to 5 stars to recommend our courses
Follow your progress
- Follow your progress thanks to straight-forward graphics and/or your learner's infographics
- Take your certification exams online and gain expertise in EasyVista products
- Store all your EasyVista certificates in EV Learning Center
- Download, print and share your certifications on LinkedIn
- Gain points, acquire badges and compete with other learners on the leaderboard
How to register to courses?
you have several options
First option: get in touch directly with the Customer eXperience team, by sending them an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take care to mention in your email what course(s) you are interested in, to facilitate the process.
Second option: visit the EasyVista French Customer Portal.
There, browse the Services Catalog, and more especially the "E-learning Trainings" category where all available EV Learning Center courses will be displayed. Select the course you want to have access to and request for a quote.