Welcome to EV Learning Center!
your EasyVista digital learning platform
Discover our most recent course
exclusive Service Apps best practices, charts & tips
Best Pr... (CUST-BP-SA-A20-EN)
Bonnes ... (CUST-BP-SA-A20-FR)
Let's master Self Help & Service Bots
enroll to courses and pass your certification exams
Self He... (CUST-T-SHW-Cob-EN)
Self He... (CUST-C-SHW-Cob-EN)
What can EV Learning Center offer you?
spoiler alert: a lot
Make the most of your learning experience
- Create your EV Learning Center account in less than 3 minutes, wait for the activation email, and the adventure begins
- Login any time, anywhere and from any device (computer, tablet and smartphone)
- Edit your profile and preferences, e.g. by selecting the interface language from more than 40 possibilities
- Have some questions about EVLC? Read our User Guide (EN|FR) or chat with Kit, our own Virtual Agent (powered by Self Help & Service Bots) who will do its best to meet all your needs
Explore our course catalog
- Access our training catalog, composed of video courses, certifications & best practices libraries, in English and in French
- Filter courses based on categories, name, date and rating to find the one you're looking for more easily
- Read the course description and take a look at the course summary to better understand what you will learn in this course
- Go to EasyVista's Customer Portal to enroll to courses, and get started
Take e-learning courses
- Complete units and courses at your own pace
- Use the Calendar to keep track of upcoming events and eventual expiration dates. Or synchronize your EVLC calendar with Outlook, iCalendar, etc.
- Engage with the course instructor(s) and other learners through the Discussions; or reach out directly to the course instructor(s) by sending them a private message
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our content by answering a short satisfaction survey after completing a course; and rate the courses from 1 to 5 stars to recommend our courses
Follow your progress
- Follow your progress thanks to straight-forward graphics and/or your learner's infographics
- Take your certification exams online and gain expertise in EasyVista products
- Store all your EasyVista certificates in EV Learning Center
- Download, print and share your certifications on LinkedIn
- Gain points, acquire badges and compete with other learners on the leaderboard
How to register to courses?
There, browse the Services Catalog, and more especially the "Trainings" category where all available EV Learning Center courses will be displayed. Select the course you want to have access to and request for a quote.